All Sport Camp
The All Sports Camp is one of the best day sports camps in central North Carolina. Whether it is the outstanding facilities, the expert staff or the continual focus on the camper experience, the All Sports Camp at Wake Forest is a must for every young person's summer plans.
We know that there are many options these days for parents. We know that there are other sports camps promising many great things. However, we believe that the experience that our campers receive at the All Sports Camp at Wake Forest is like no other. Some of the reasons that camp fills each summer includes:
- We keep the camps small. There are no instruction sessions with more than 20 campers in them.
- Each group has a male and a female junior counselor hand picked to escort the campers to each station.
- Camp is fun. Games are played. Activities are arranged, Snacks are given, Gatorade provided, 16-22 different activities are tried.
- Instructors have years of experience. Years of youth sports experience.
- One of the longest running camps in North Carolina - 55th year
- Wonderful facilities on one of the most beautiful campuses in America. (pool, gyms, track, turf field, climbing wall, tumbling room, dodgeball court, archery range, games gym, hiking trail)
|June 16 - June 20 || (Mon-Fri) 1:30 a.m. - 5:15 p.m.|
|June 23 - June 27 || (Mon-Fri) 8:30 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.|
|June 23 - June 27 || (Mon-Fri) 1:30 a.m. - 5:15 p.m.|
|June 30 - July 4 || (Mon-Fri) 8:30 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.|
|July 7 - July 11 || (Mon-Fri) 8:30 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.|
|July 14 - July 18 || (Mon-Fri) 8:30 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.|
|July 14 - July 18 || (Mon-Fri) 1:30 a.m. - 5:15 p.m.|
For registration or more information please go to http://campusrec.studentlife.wfu.edu/all/