ETHAN REEVE SPEED AND ATHLETIC DEVELOPMENT CLASS
The Ethan Reeve Speed and Athletic Development Class will be held in the Bob McCreary Strength Center in the Manchester Athletic Center at Wake Forest.
2013 Dates of Class (4 one-week sessions):
- June 17, 18, 19 and 20
- June 24, 25, 26 and 27
- July 8, 9, 10 and 11
- July 15, 16, 17 and 18
- Classes meet Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Athletes attend from 9:00 - 11:00 a.m.
- Athletes will be grouped by age, experience and gender.
- We will have only 100 spots available for both the boys and girls classes .
- Late Registration - First Day of Camp (We will allow athletes the first day on a first come first serve basis as long as we have room.)
- $125 for one week
- $240 for two weeks
- $300 for three weeks
- $325 for four weeks
- Non-refundable deposit fee is $100.00.
- You must pay the balance prior to the first day of class.
- Please register early to save a spot.
- Checks payable to:
Ethan Reeve Athletic Development Camp
3551 Birkdale Lake Court
Clemmons, NC 27012
- Office - 336.758.6406
- Fax - 336.758.1990
- Email - email@example.com
Who Should Attend:
Any athlete who wants to be able to run faster, jump higher, be more flexible, attain better body awareness, balance, strength, speed, power and sport performance in his/her particular sport should attend this class. Our goal is to help each athlete maximize his or her athletic potential.
The class will include Tumbling Drills, Hurdle Joint Mobility Drills, Cone Agility Drills, Speed Technique, Dot Drills, Low Level Plyometrics (Jump Training), Medicine Ball Throws, Olympic weightlifting techniques, Kettle-bell lifting, techniques, Squatting movements with one and both legs, Bodyweight calisthenics, Static Stretching.
The class is designed for local athletes within driving distance of Wake Forest University. This class is also designed as a training ground for fall sports athletes to prepare for their sport while developing athleticism.
Meet the Speed and Athletic Development Class Coaches
Download the Speed and Athletic Development Class Application
To Request a Word Document Application Click Here