Videoboard Message Requests
Want to celebrate a special occasion during a Wake Forest home football, basketball or baseball game? Now, guests can celebrate with their own custom message on the Wake Forest videoboard! All requests must be submitted via phone or standard mail, received at least 5 business days in advance of the desired game date. For more information call (336-758-5011). Up to 15 fan messages can run per game and will be displayed on a first-come, first-served basis, only after payment is received.
Rules and Restrictions:
- Requests may be made via direct mail or phone. Please contact Trevor Spathelf at (336) 758-5011 or mail requests to the address below. For requests to be confirmed, payment must be received with your request.
- Please submit your request and/or check (made payable to Wake Forest Athletics) to:
Wake Forest Sports Marketing Department
Attn: Videoboard Messages
519 Deacon Blvd.
Winston-Salem, NC 27105
- The following messages are $100 each:
- Happy Birthday
- Happy Anniversary
- Proposal messages are $500 each.
- Slides are limited to 100 characters including template writing. When composing your message, please keep in mind that the less text you submit, the bigger your message will be on the screen. So remember, the briefer the better for videoboard messages!
- Slides will be presented after the band's performance during halftime and will be limited to 8 seconds per slide (excluding marriage proposals)
- A 5x7 photo of the fan's message will be sent within 3-4 weeks time after appearing during their selected game.
CLICK HERE to fill out your message today!
Sports Marketing Home